♥ Monday, September 7, 2009 ♥
POST OF THE DAY: To do list.
{ 10:50 PM }
Current Mood: MoodlessAt: Living RoomStatus: i wish i dn have to work tmr. my feel for working is gone again. =/I want to watch G Force in 3d!
(stupid lao9on9 fall asleep and our plan was cancelled ! :( i went home in the end. booo! )
I want to watch Turning Point!
(hvnt found any1 to watch with me. )I want to eat Swensens 1 for 1 ice cream buffet!
(laoyinggggg! our swensens buffet!)I want to go cycling!
(yes. some cycling for me to relax and enjoy the breeze)I want to eat Sakae!
(shijie will kill me if i bring her to sakae. )I want to eat Subway!
(that can be my lunch for tmr.)I want to stay at home to rot and enjoy my last bit of holidays.
(can i resign work and stay at home? )I want to do something to fix my hair!
(rebonding? treatment? dye? get smth from watsons? to cure my frizzy hair and dye my hair and my hair breaks easily! AHHH!)I want to have ikea salmon!
(when was the last time i ate that? hmms..)I want to meet up with laopo!
(dn forget our sentosa trip! )
I shall not continue.
because i think this will never end.
HAHAHA.
Sihua.
Labels: rants