<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8938495447190070026?origin\x3dhttp://311o05.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
♥我的网上日记 。。。
Disclaimer.

PS: please refresh this page to see the latest post as the latest updates might nt be reflected.
Click on the ad!



Twitter.

About Me.
Sihua Shernice Ng


311o05.

Sihua ♥ Wenbin


Daisypath

Music.


Needs & Wants.
Hair Treatment & Rebonding
Ipod nano/ipod touch
PERFUME!
Pink Digital Casio Watch
BB Cream
Clothes clothes and more clothes :)

Links.
♥ Special Ones
Janice. Meiyi. Wanying.

♥ Ice Cream
Cynthia. Guanyi. Peishan. Shujuan.

♥ 1D01
Chang Heng. Eames. E-lis. Huiqi. Jermaine. Johnathan. Kang Le. Shuling.

♥ Ngee Ann
BE Society. Felicia. Gary. Kuan Gek. Mansor. Ming Xi. Sharon. Shi Hao. Siaw Shi. Si Hui. Si Ling. Stacey. Ting Hui. Xiu Xuan. Yi Jun. Yun Fang.

♥ Hillgrove
Adelene. Adeline. Cherie. Chia Leng. Cindy. Edmund. Eileen. Jiale. Jocelyn. Jun Ye. NaNa. Rande. Stephanie. Szeyin. Wynn Ee.

♥ Friends
Elynn. Kai Ling. Michelle.

♥ Others
Felicia Chin. Fidelis. Ice-angel. Jerry Yan. Jessica. Leon. Xiao Le. Xiaxue.

Designer/ %PURPUR.black-
Colour Code Icons


Look back.

♥ Saturday, July 12, 2008 ♥
POST OF THE DAY: I HATE IS!

{ 5:42 PM }

I HATE IS! I HATE IS! I HATE IS! I HATE IS! I HATE IS! I HATE IS! I HATE IS! I HATE IS!I HATE IS! I HATE IS! I HATE IS!I HATE IS! I HATE IS! I HATE IS! I HATE IS! I HATE IS! I HATE IS! I HATE IS! I HATE IS! I HATE IS! I HATE IS! I HATE IS! I HATE IS! I HATE IS!

i cant wait for tuesday to be over.
and e teacher will disappear from my life.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Had stomach cramp on thurs.
hate it hate it hate it.
still went to school though.

better start concentrating during FEN lessons
and Acoustics is totally don't know anything.
im deadmeat.

there's aerobics at 5pm
but due to cramp,
i skipped dat.
i cant wait to go next week.

BE meeting till ard 8
and went to bukit timah hawker
to have dinner.
e pasta was so so only.
regretted eating dat.
and im craving for 豆花 nw!
elis had dat for dessert
and i tink its super smooth and nice.
bcos dun have e kind of taste i do not like.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

IBT practical on fri
was e last practical.
and we took a class picture with ms eunice ng.
haven't get it from shushu yet.
i love her camera.
so cooool.

Went to IMM with kangle, e 反感 one.
both of us went daiso to buy some stuffs.
spend a v long time dere.
hahah.
getting high over pink stuffs.
so cute and i cant resist dem.

shared shilin's 炸鸡排 with her.
and bought mango blended ice.
went mondo and saw a nice pair of heels!
=D but i didnt buy it.
save money save money.

walked over to JE.
to get some of e stuffs i need.
and den dinner at kobayashi
if i didnt remb e name wrongly.
teriyaki noodle pizza for me.
i tink i prefer the omelette one.

mrt-ed back home
with my super heavy laptop
and e stuffs i bought.

discussed IS event online.
so many things cropped up.
hope the event will be a success tmr.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

not intending to go out today.
v lazy and many things to do.

MOB still not done.
waiting for elis!
never reply my msg.

IS journal 2 and more.
e teacher better dun come and email me
saying dat i submit late
when e deadline is nt even here yet.
stupid idiot old man.

and e most impt one,
eco tourism project.
presentation next week.
still havent crack out wad activities to be done
at pulau hantu.
driving me crazy.

and i havent do smth yet.
a bit lazy.
maybe i shall go do it later.
the weather is extremely hot today.

i found a top dat im going to get it
frm blythe zoo.
its cheap lo.
with e tanktop and a jacket,
dat only cost 280.
i mean 台币.
jus dat i cant find any blog shops
dat is spree-ing blythe zoo.
i dun care im gng to get it.

i want to get e cute tofu pouch
for my ipod
bcos my hello kitty one dat
amanda huiqi and elis gt for me is dirty like dno wad alr.

BUT!
i have spent alot of money this week.
jus printing photos for IS event
cost me 25 already.
plus e stuffs i bought ytd.
half of my allowance gone.

im left with a quarter of my allowance.
overspent!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

i havent meet up with lao9on9 for 3 days.
))))))))))))):


Loves&Misses.
Sihua.

Labels: , , , , , , ,